CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Dear Pieqa

I’m writing this to tell you how sorry I am. I apologize for all the mistakes i’ve been. It has been a couple months since we ended our 8 year friendship, the pain has not been any less than it was that night. The burning pit deep in my chest is still flaming as it was that night. Sedih. Serious sedih.

Thinking bout that night kau putus kawan dengan aku is totally horrifying.  Since then, I spent my time suffering, thinking bout are you still angry at me or not, i'm really sorry pieqa. I know that you're my friend, but you shouldn't do that to paus. He's my friend too. I’m not backing anybody. But seriously pieqa, kita dah berkawan lama dah, then you’d simply blew up everything. Tak sayang friendship kita? I’m totally sorry pieqa. I really did.
I don’t know what to say anymore. I just asking for your forgiveness. I’m truly sorry. Please forgive me pieqa L

0 dedaun pudina: