CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 25 January 2014

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.

Name: Zarith Aufisya Binti Abdul Majid.
Birth Date: 29 june 1992
Current Location: Home
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Death
Your dream of the perfect date: sitting on the beach with my beloved at the middle of the night..
Goals you’d like to achieve: To become successful muslimah. To get a worth salary.
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: Tengok message Eppy :)
Your best physical feature: my eye.
Your bed time: Whenever I feel like it. I don’t really have a fixed time XD
Your most missed memory: Memories with my beloved sister, Zurina Kalthum
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: I dont like a soda beverage -_-
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King of course :) 
Single or Group Dates: Technically I didn’t have a single or group dates, so I’m not exactly sure which to choose. But I guess single dates should be more fun.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Of course chocolate.
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke Cigarettes: i dont smoke(Now).
Take showers: Most of it on the morning, then will take another shower on night.. Selalunya lah.. Hehe
Have a crush: Hmm..i do..hehe.. But skang ni dah takde lagi.. Crushing someone tu is for bunch of kids je....
Like school: Nope.i hate it. School is not for me :)
Believe in yourself: Definitely not
Believe what goes around comes around: Sometimes. It depends really.
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yeap. I really do.
LAYER 6: HAVE YOU EVER.
Kissed the same sex: Nope.yuck!
Got beaten up: Lolz.do i have to say it? Yeah. Once
LAYER 7: GETTING OLD. 
Age you’re hoping to be married by: 27 Lol!
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 2.. I guess.
LAYER 8: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: Errr....Brown maybe? 
Hair color: Fully Black. I repeat, BLACK
Looks or personality: Personality first.
Fun or serious: Both, but depends on the timing.
LAYER 9: WHAT WERE YOU DOING. 
1 MINUTE AGO: Instagram-ing :)
1 HOUR AGO: Make my sister's photos into slideshow. But i already forgot how. Screw me :(
1 WEEK AGO: Family day. It was fun :)
1 YEAR AGO: errr...next question?
LAYER 10: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I feel: Nak baring!
I hate: the heat.
I need: my boyfriend
I hide: things that I think should be hidden.
I love: Myself
LAYER 11: FAVORITES. 
Band: fall out boys,muse,panic! at the dico, karmin,cake something like that laa..
Colour: GREEN.haha
Food:KFC! :)
Thing to do: Online :)
LAYER 12: RANDOM. 
How long have you known your best friend?: i dont have a bestfriend.and i dont care bout it.
When’s the last time you kissed someone?: Petang tadi :)
Do you have any saved texts on your phone: Lol, yeah… I’m too lazy to delete.

0 dedaun pudina: