CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Tag~

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Aku kawin lambat kot.. Around 26 or 27. I guess? Lagi fikirkan bout kawin, lagi rasa jodoh tu maybe lambat lagi.. Panggil lah anak dara tua ke pape. I dont give a fuck on that. Aku boleh survive hidup without LELAKI. Trust me.

2. what is your most favourite thing to do?
Online.. Oh i love social network. :)

3. if you have a close close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
Errr.. Nope. Aku takkan bazirkan masa berkawan dengan golongan camni. Buang masa. Screw you!

4. what would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat ?
Errrr... I have no idea on this type of question. Next! LOL

5. if you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I wanna be a billionaire(Chewaaahh.. cam lagu bruno mars kan.. Terfikir tu je.. haha)

6. do you believe you can survive without money?
No! I can't live without money!

7. what are you afraid to lose the most?
My family. Even dah kurang sorang, taknak kurang lagi.. Perit!

8. what do you feel like doing, right now?
I wanna meet my boyfie, encik hanafi yang hilang tah kemana.I've called him several times but he didnt pick up. Not even once! Dammit!

9. if you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Errr.. Should i? I just let my ego shut my niat to confess to him padahal dalam hati dying bagitahu dia. Hahaha

10. What do you like the most bout your special one.
His eyes, his dimple, his smile, his laugh, urgh... *pengsan

11. what are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Hmm... Let me think bout it.. Errr... I dont know. Haha

12. What is your ambition?
Soalan sekolah rendah! Wow! Haha.. Manager! I guess? ;p

13. what is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Penipu.

14. what do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Of course money! Apa lagi yang lagi penting dari duit kan! Hahaha

15. if you have a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?
i prefer rich. Because once jadi kaya, aku akan jadi happy! In everything! Kalau nanti tak happy pun, aku tau macam mana nak bagi diri ni happy dengan adanya duit. Haha

16. if you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
The good side of Zarith Aufisya, the innocent Zarith Aufisya. :'(

17. who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My sister, Zeti Alysa. She's a good listener.

18. what is the one thing you love about yourself?
I'm not like all malay's people out there who layan cerita melayu memanjang, dengar lagu melayu memanjang and only can spoke in malay. Im universal. Im a malay girl. But that doesnt mean that i should listen, watch and spoke in malay memanjang.

19. do you think your style actually reflects your personality?
Errrr... Unfortunately not. I prefer not to describe it. So next question please.

20. what does life mean to you?
Cari keredhaanNya. Cari tau apa tujuan aku dihidupkan didunia ni. Kenapa Allah hidupkan aku. Thats all.

0 dedaun pudina: