CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 2 June 2011

hello folks...

hello y'all..
its me again..i am sooooo bored today because staying at home only today..
i repeat, please do not disturb me while im on9 in facebook..especially in IM..im so lazy to reply..
y'all know im in a relationship,so please leave me alone!! my boyfriend is Nazrin ok?satisfied?im accident, then he skip his job returns to JB from kuching,sarawak.then takes bus to  kuantan then my sis n my cousin takes him to hospital to view me in koma..plus,i already 1 year plus-plus with him.. so please back off..tomorrow im going to muar with my family after solat jumaat.im wearing green t-shirt n white cardigan..yeay..who know we can meet at tanjung??hehe..im not as pretty as long time..my hair is cut,im skinner than old times..hehe..k lah..bye2..

0 dedaun pudina: