CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 9 January 2011

I am:
Happy. Sad. A good friend. Shy.Confident. Procrastinating. .Bored. Anxious. Clumsy. Sociable. Always punctual. Selfish. Intelligent. Funny. A female. Sarcastic.Insecure. Sick.Beautiful. Loud. Kind. Even tempered.Honest. Short. Tall. Medium height. Proud of myself. Loving. Witty. Down to earth. Outspoken. Determined.Not Pretty. Assertive. Organized. Selfless.


I have:
 Brown Eyes. Pale Skin.Medium skin.Big boobs.Rosy cheeks.Piercings. Short hair.


I love:
cute babies. Kisses.The rain. Hugs. Attention. The beach. Chocolate. Music.  Twilight. Facebook. Black and white photos. Sleeping. Driving. Opening gifts.Buying gifts. Hearing somebody talk in their sleep. Being right. KFC.


My other is:
Confusing. Funny.Mysterious. Sweet. An animal lover. Charming.A liar. Easy to forgive. Dealing with problems. Moody. Kind to my friends. Boring. Shy.Caring. Short.In college.Pale skinned. Quiet. Jealous.


I would love to be a:
Teacher.Mother.Rockstar.Housewife.Chef. Makeup artist. Hairdresser. 


I like to eat:
Fruit.Fast food. In bed. Rice.Chicken. Cakes. Seafood. A lot. Rice crackers. When I’m bored. Cheese. Ice cream.Pizza.


I dislike:
Cold mornings.People in front of me walking really slowly. Having my personal space invaded.  Going to bed early.Religion arguments.Children.Having my photo taken.Gossiping. Hip hop.One word text messages. Awkward silences. Alarm clocks.


About me:
I think I’m ugly sometimes.
I wish my hair was a different color.
I have many scars.

I wear glasses.
I have more than 4 piercings.


Experiences:
I’ve wished on a shooting star.
I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.(JAKUN)
I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
I’ve played a prank on someone.
*I’m single, but I love it.
*I hate the term “best friend,” but I use it anyway.
*I’m very shy until you get to know me.
*Most people probably don’t understand me.
*I have a very random sense of humor.
*I do not consider myself attractive.
*I feel that I’m more mature than most people my age.
*I’d rather be cold than hot.
*I’m very picky with food.
*I love to play badminton, but I don’t play often.
*I love to write, but whenever I start something new I can’t finish it.

0 dedaun pudina: