CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 8 November 2010

Not in the mood.


I slept a lot today. I don't know whats wrong with me. Last night i had a GREAT conversation with Nazrin. Suck. Everything now seems so wrong. Dia still ingat dia tu bagus sangat. Like i care. oh ba. i already promise to myself not to cry b'coz of him. But...ok finish. lets not talk about this. Shall we?

I had a fever since yesterday and i don't take any medicine. yet.. malas.. and lately nie jarang makan.. don't know why. Lagi suka mem-busy kan diri melayan my new boyfriend which is Mr.Tumblr. Kinda boring. But what else can i do? urghh.... started realize that my blog turns to english blog. sort of. kan kan kan? rojak rojak. But never mind. Asalkan y'all faham sudah. okay, Thats it. feels like my head gonna explode. Need some rest. Have a wonderful day, anonymous. Chow~

0 dedaun pudina: